Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria, a YouTube popular YouTube star, is well-known. Bryan Renteria was born within the United States on 19 September 1989. Bryan is well-known on YouTube as well as his EpicMunke page has brought him recognition. The channel's popularity has increased because of his mukbangs as well as Prank Challenges. Bryan Renteria Jr is the tragically ill infant born to Mayra Renteria. At the time of his birth, he was enrolled in the NICU. Mayra said in her Twitter she was told that Bryan was diagnosed with an illness in the fourth of October 2021. This article will enable us to study Bryan Renteria Jr. in greater detail. Bryan Renteria Jr is Mayra Isabel's child. His death is a shock to people on one side of the planet to the other. Bryan's passing was confirmed by New-Deaths via their site. Mayra shared her story about Bryan in an Instagram post. In the caption, it says"I am so happy to meet my son, and then finally bring the boy to his home. I trust to God and believe that he will provide him with the support to conquer this. My child is so solid! It's not that I hate his character, but the quality isn't good. My Bryancito is on my petitions.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ally Sheedy

Adelaide Clemens

Emily VanCamp